Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainy Fall Days

Well, today is just as the title says, a rainy fall day. I love days like today. It is only too bad that I have a full tiem job. If I did not I would be sitting on my couch with the door open listening to the leaves bustle and fall from trees all while reading a great novel. I know, a dream, right? Instead, today I am strugglign to keep a smiling face at work with the two year olds.
Don't get me wrong, they are adorable. But, they could have picked a better day to not do anything Leah and I have to say.
This morning we did the cutest craft. Being October and almost halloween, we are learning about funny fall creatures. Today the creature is a crow. So, we made crow wings with our hands and the body with our feet and black paint. Put a little orange beak on it and there you have, a crow that you can put in their portfolio. I will add pictures later so you see exactly what I am talking about.
Well, lunch break is over. Hopefully I will post more later. Off to change the fish bowl and drive back to work for a few more hours. Crossroad is happening tonight if anyone wants to come.

No comments: