Saturday, October 23, 2010

Terrible at this

Ok, this is not news to any of you faithful readers (though no one subscribes!) I am a terrible blogger. I tend to get wrapped up in the daily life of everything and forget to write it all down.

My mind moves a million miles a minute always.
I am going to take a break from updating on my reading for a minute and just share some life.

After 3 short but great months at my last job I decided it was time to move on to another school. The change was much hard than I thought, but God is so faithful and has blessed me beyond measure at the new place. I am not at Westlake WEE. I have a wonderful co-teacher who is young and newly married to a great man of God.

God is getting ready to lead me on another adventure. In December I will be moving from the place I have called home for the last 3 years. I am heartbroken, but feel very silly being attached to an apartment complex. If you ever get a chance, please check out Greenbrier Ridge. It is a wonderful community. I will dearly miss everyone there. I will be moving in the Boyds. Mary Beth and Travis have opened their home and hearts to serving me for a few months while I save on some rent and figure things out. I am at a weird stage in life where I am not ready to buy a home, but needing/ wanting out of communal living. They are a blessing in my life and I am sure living with them will mean lots of funny blogs to come.

I am babysitting and the movie is over. We are going outside to play golf before dinner! More to come.

No comments: